Dr. Jesús J. García Molina
Short Curriculum vitae
Professor at the Faculty of Informatics, University of Murcia.
- - He leads the research group ModelUM whose lines of interest focus on MDE (Model-Driven Engineering) since 2005, in particular reverse engineering based on models and creating DSLs.
- -A list of his main publications can be consulted in DBLP (http://goo.gl/XXvxn4)
- Since 2005 he teaches a master course on MDE and DSL. He has also taught a similar course in the universities of the Basque Country (Spain), La Plata (Argentina) and Havana (Cuba).
- He has directed several doctoral theses related to the creation of DSLs.
- - Jesus Sanchez Cuadrado, Javier Luis Cánovas Izquierdo, Jesus Garcia Molina: Applying model-driven software engineering in small enterprises. Sci. Comput. Program. 89: 176-198 (2014)
- - Javier Luis Cánovas Izquierdo, Jesus Garcia Molina: Extracting models from source code in software modernization. Software and System Modeling 13 (2): 713-734 (2014)
- - Jose Ramon Hoyos, Jesus Garcia Molina, Juan A. Botía: A domain-specific language for context modeling in context-aware systems. Journal of Systems and Software 86 (11): 2890-2905 (2013)
- - Oscar Diaz, Gorka Puente, Javier Luis Cánovas Izquierdo, Jesus Garcia Molina: Harvesting models from web 2.0 databases. Software and System Modeling 12 (1): 15- 34 (2013)
- - Jesus Sanchez Cuadrado, J. L. Canovas and Jesus Garcia Molina: Comparison Between internal and external DSLs via RubyTL and Gra2MoL, Formal and Practical Aspects of Domain Specific Languages, edited by Marjan Mernik, IGI Global, 2012.
- - Square Jesus Sanchez, Jesus Garcia Molina: Building Domain-Specific Languages